Drain relining is a cost-effective and no-mess alternative to traditional drain repairs. Our non-intrusive methods will ensure your drains are back to perfect working condition in no time, and will remain free flowing for years to come.
A repair to below ground drainage is a specialist job. Our trained technicians can replace damaged pipes and drains. Using our trenchless technology we take away the pain of having to dig up your newly laid drive or landscaped garden.
The drain relining method
A flexible liner impregnated with resin is pushed through the drain, whilst an air bag is also pushed through to mould the resin to the pipe. The liner is heated, and once cooled will mould exactly to the sides of the original pipe. Once the air bag is removed, it leaves behind a smooth new pipe inside the original. This method avoids the major upheaval and logistical nightmare of excavating and replacing pipes.
Drain Patches are typically used in areas where traditional excavation is difficult or with awkward access, localised patch repairs are a fast, cost efficient method of rehabilitating blistered pitch fibre or crushed pipework in diameters of 100 to 450 and to a length of usually 1 metre. Remedial work can include re-forming the pipe if necessary and then installing the patch liner.
For more information please call us on 01622 919012.
- No excavation of surfaces
- Less disruption and down time
- Suitable for diameter ranges 100 to 1200mm
- Able to negotiate bends and offset joints
- Continuous section – no potential weak spots at joins
- All types of pipe material can be considered for renovation
- Lining systems available for runs containing diameter changes
- Runs of of up to 550 to 600 metres relined in one continuous length
- Increased flow rates
- Prevents tree root infestation